Flawless: Skin Care Haul

02:02:00

Hey guys! I know, it's been forever, but I'm currently super busy with exams and SPM coming up soon, I rarely have the time to sit and blog. But, today sebab I nak lepaskan stress sikit (I wanna release some stress), I decided to blog about my skincare haul! 

So this blog post will also be a review, as much as I can give you after using these products for the past month. So, let's get to it!

1. Soap & Glory Skin Clarity Facial Wash


Ok THIS is literally my new holy grail. This product, even within the short time of a month, has changed my skin's condition drastically. Before I left for the UK, I guess I had an insane hormonal imbalance, and with school stress adding to it, my face was jacked up. I had horrible acne, I had hyperpigementation from picking at my pimples, and my face was just ew

This cleanser really does deep cleanse, and even gets rid of your blackheads on your nose. It reduced the pimples I had on my face, and cleared out my skin pretty well. I do get the occasional acne, but at this rate, I'm fine with a couple of zits. The cleanser is slightly drying, but as an oily girl I don't find that an issue.

What sucks is, the only place I can find this cleanser at is Sephora, and even that took me a while to search for. 

For £10 (RM50, at the time), I say you get quite a lot of product. I'm now left with half a bottle, but it's definitely worth the money.

2. Lush Tea Tree Water Toner


Now this, I'm not sure if I see much of a difference. It does work, but over time it doesn't exactly reduce or control my skin's oil production, but I'll still keep using it anyways until I run out of it. After that, I'll probably just find a new toner. ALSO, for RM50, this stuff's pretty pricey.

3. Lush Mask of Magnaminty


I fell in love with this at first when my skin was bullcrap, but now, I'm not so sure. It does exfoliate and leave my skin clean, but I feel like it doesn't do enough for my skin type and problems. It says it's supposed to get rid of zits quickly, but I don't see that happening at the moment. Maybe I just need  to give it more time :/

4. Soap & Co. Mineral Peeling Gel

Photo courtesy of https://overnightbelle.files.wordpress.com

This I love! It's an exfoliant that you rub onto your skin, then wipe off. Using this, I do feel that my skin feels smoother and my hyperpigmentation has reduced. This, even tho £25, is so worth the money. You only have to use it once a week, and you use very little product. The salesperson at Covent Garden DID say it can last you a year, so we'll see about that!


What I hate about buying products like these overseas, is that the chance of you getting it locally is so slim. Hopefully, I can get my sisters to buy them for me before they come back! 

So tell me, what are your skin care HGs? I'd love to know! 

Lots of love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe