Drugstore Makeup: Best Mascara Ever?

08:25:00



Mascaras can get reaaaaaally expensive at the high end stores, and are usually the only ones that work the best. BUT, thanks to the wide makeup community all over the world, drugstore brands have started amping-up their game, making formulations better, worthy of being at the top with high end formulations. 

So, in my honest opinion, which should be relevant because I have the stubbornest lashes ever, the best drugstore mascara EVER goes to...

Drumroll, please.

The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara!!!!!


Many have said that this mascara is a dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash, but I can't comment on that because I don't own it but brUH, I WILL TELL YOU THIS. This mascara is phenomenal!!! For someone who's lashes won't bother to curl no matter how hard I try to curl them, this mascara was able to lift and curl my lashes like no other (drugstore) mascara has! It honestly makes my lashes look so bomb that I don't even need falsies, and I love falsies!!??


As you can see, the wand of both mascaras are very similar, giving the similar effect to the lashes.
I don't own many makeup products, but I've had my fair share of drugstore mascaras over the years. I can't show you here how the mascara looks like on my lashes, but I will link a blog post that shows you just how amazing it is here.

 For RM39.90 at Watsons, it does a freakin' great job. I think what's important to me is how smooth it applies. It doesn't clump up my lashes, and separates them to give both volume and curl. It really is bomb ass mascara, and might even be my new drugstore HG. 

A good mascara can truly make a girl's day. So tell me below what your HG mascara is, drugstore or high end. 

Lots of love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printing gives the classy and fancy touch of the packaging. Due to inventive printing, you can identify your brand name among your competitors. Printing makes the packaging unique and unique packaging boxes differentiate you in the hyper-competitive market. The cosmetic brand is vast in now a day and there is massive competition among them. We provide you outstanding printing Lipstick Boxes that help you boost your sales and your business identity.
    Lip Balm Boxes
    Lip Gloss Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Custom pillow boxes are available with custom printing options if you search to find them. In addition, we offer wholesale pillow boxes at low prices to all our customers worldwide.
    Custom Pillow Boxes
    Custom Printed Pillow Boxes
    Pillow Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe