Drugstore Makeup: Top 5 Under RM50

23:18:00

Let's be real, it's tough to get cheap makeup products in Malaysia, even at the drugstore. So, to have an actual, realistic blog post with realistic products that actually work, let's put a max of RM50. Now I love drugstore makeup, especially when I find a dime in a dozen. I've had my fair share of drugstore products from the base to the lips. So without further adieu, here are my top 5 products under RM50!

1. Borjouis Healthy Balance Unifying Powder RM46.50

I recently picked this up after hearing how bomb it was by British beauty gurus (Borjouis isn't available in the states), and I completely agree with them. It claims to give a 10 hour matte finish with a natural healthy glow. I'd say the finish is more semi-matte, so it won't dull out your face. I love how it sets my foundation and concealer, it really "unifies" the liquid products and makes it look smooth and lovely. 10 hours? Not sure bout that, but it does have pretty darn good oil control. I'd say this product would be a holy grail for oily skin girls!

2. Essence Soo Glow! Cream to Powder Highlighter RM13.90


I found out about this product through @/twt_makeupmy on Twitter, where the curator at the moment was raving abut how great and fool-proof this highlighter is. I have mine in the pearl shade. It is honestly so pretty, so blendable, and looks amazeballs on your high points. The formula reminds me of the Benefit Watts Up cream highlighter, but the shades are definitely different. A dupe, maybe? 

3. Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara RM9.90



Essence has a bunch of really good makeup for a freakin cheap price tag. My issue with brow gels is that when they're tinted, they can end up looking really fake and off. So when I saw that essence had a clear brow gel, I grabbed it (also because it was super cheap), and it works really well. I've yet to use it on my lashes, but it styles and sets my brows so well without feeling hard on the brows. 

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Gel-Cream Eyeshadow RM21.05


These cream eyeshadows are so good!Many have said that it's a dupe for the MAC paint pots, but hey how would I know I tak sanggup nak beli (don't dare to buy them). The pigmentation is ace, the blendability is great, works with both brushes and fingers and last all day long. Like legit, I swatched it on my hand, and even after showering, it was still on my hand. 

5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara RM39.90
If you've been reading my blog then you know this is my HG drugstore mascara. It just works so well lifts, curls AND volumises my stubborn straight facing lashes. If you wanna know more about my opinion on this mascara, you can read my post here

So ladies and gentlemen, those were my top 5 products under RM50. If these products work for me, they won't necessarily work for you. So, make sure you do your research before purchasing! 

Love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe