Review: SAB 3D Lashes

03:22:00


  Every makeup junkie knows, that your look is never complete without falsies. But living in Malaysia, with our currency, getting the Holy Grail lashes of various Beauty Youtubers such as Ardell, Eyelure, Velour, or House of Lashes, can cost a bomb. Forking out at least RM30 for a pair of lashes started to seem a bit too damaging to my bank account for me, so I started to venture into the Malaysian Falsies scene.

  Cue in SAB Lashes. This company is a Malaysian based lash brand on Instagram that creates ultra eye-catching lashes that are made 100% with human hair. The brand claims to make soft, natural, intensely curled, super light and extra thin lashes for the comfort of the wearer. With each pair retailing at RM15, I decided to try them out for myself after seeing one of my friends donning them on.



  Out of the six styles provided, I decided to go with three; Naughty, True Love and Be Famous. After the payment went through it took only ONE day for it to reach my doorsteps, and that is honestly incredible for Malaysian Online Shopping standards.






  These lashes have honestly become my new favourites! Yes, they may look a little extreme, but if bedazzling lashes are what you're looking for, look no further. These lashes are incredibly lightweight, and have an ultra-thin ban that I feel comfortable wearing them without any eyeliner on. I can't wait to complete my collection of SAB 3D Lashes!


Love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe