Confessions of a Makeup Junkie

01:54:00

 

Hey hey! So it's been like forever since my last post, and I owe  it all to my packed schedule and the SPM (an exam) year. Being that I haven't updated much, or even filmed anything for my channel, I thought it'd be easier to share my thoughts and opinions through my blog rather than record and edit. Lazy, I know, but wahey at least there's an attempt! (Right?)
  So, today I'm here writing about my makeup journey throughout the years. I'm just gonna talk about how it has evolved, then maybe do some follow up posts about begginer's makeup collection, easy techniques and some tips and tricks. Since I don't have my camera with  me, I'll be using photos I find through Google Images, giving full credit to the owners. So, here we go!

  I first started wearing makeup in late 2013, when I thought that "wahey I should try out some makeup because I like makeup but I have no idea what to buy or use" so obviously I walked straaaaaight to Sephora in KLCC. Heading there, I bought all my makeup from NYX, a drugstore priced professional makeup brand from the US. I bought a liquid foundation, powder foundation, lipstick, eyeliner and an eyeshadow palette. 

  I gave myself a pat on the back cause I was like "pandai gak kau pilih nak guna apa (you're pretty smart at picking what you're gonna use), for a first-timer la", and I lived by that collection for about a year, 'till I expanded my "makeup horizon" and started doing some research.

  Senang kata (easy to say), I became a makeup junkie BUT a cheap makeup junkie. When I plan to buy makeup, I do like 3 weeks worth of research and listing out pros and cons and stuff like that (if only I put in that much effort into schoolwork lols). Now, I think I have a pretty adequate makeup collection, tapi banyak jugak la (but there's a lot of makeup). So, if you guys wanna hear my two cents on certain products or favourite products, do stick around! 

Lots of love, 
Taty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe