Review: Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray

01:10:00


I'm sure if you're an avid Beauty-Guru watcher, for the past year or so you've heard of the name Mario Badescu, and his universally loved Rose Water Facial Spray (the actual name of the product is Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water, but sis that's a mouthful). Sold online at Sephora, it retails for RM39 for 118ml. Which honestly, is more than you get from a MAC Fix+, at slightly more than a third of the price. SO in all honesty, it's a bargain.

CLAIMS

Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater refreshes the skin with a unique blend of herbal extracts and rosewater. Mist it over makeup, or on its own any time of the day to perk yourself up. This facial spray serves as perfect hydration for tight, uncomfortable skin types. Its fine mist also sets makeup and keeps hair from drying out. Thanks to this gentle creation by Mario Badescu, you can now feel energised from head to toe

Benefits:
  • Hydrates skin and hair any time of the day
  • Soothes the skin with natural aloe extracts
  • Prevents skin allergy
  • Ideal for use in dry environments
  • Safe for all skin types

Before buying the facial spray, as usual I would do my "research", going through customer and YouTuber reviews, seeing if they have the same skin type as I do, and what results they achieved. After seeing their promising results, I purchased a bottle online through Sephora and started my journey with this facial spray.

PACKAGING

The bottle itself is a very simple design, nothing to go all hoo-haa over it, but what I love about the packaging is the mist that it comes with. The mister sprays the product incredibly finely, that when I first used it, I thought it didn't spray anything, and I ended up using way too much product. The mist covers a large enough area that you can get away with one pump, but I prefer using two for even coverage. 

PRODUCT

It has a very subtle rose fragrance (obviously), and it dries down/gets soaked up in about 2-4 minutes depending on how much you put on. Since it does say it has hydrating properties, I have used it in place of my moisturiser, and it does a good job at it. I know people say you can use this for both skincare and makeup uses, but I prefer it to be used for skincare more than makeup. I feel like as much as it is comparable to the MAC Fix+, it doesn't give the same finish that using the MAC Fix+ does. But, I do think it gives a nice finish when you spray it on your Beauty Blender then proceed to blend out your foundation. 

MY RESULTS

After using this spray for almost 3 months, I can confidently say that it did help my skin. My breakouts have reduced, my acne scars fade faster than previously, and my skin always has a healthy glow to it. I personally adore this product and will keep on repurchasing.

VERDICT

This is honestly a good product, and I understand why it's a cult favourite. For RM39, I really do think it's a bargain for the benefits you get. I've gotten my sisters hooked on it, and we all have different skin types. No matter what your skin type, I highly recommend this product to you.

Lots of love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe