Obsession : Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

02:10:00



  If you're obsessed with makeup, and more importantly the beauty community on YouTube, then you would've heard of this foundation a hundred times before. The Nars All Day Luminous has turned into a cult favourite because well, it deserves to! In my opinion, the key to perfect, flawless makeup is a perfect base. You need to know what works for you and get what's best for you.


  Before purchasing this foundation, just like all my other purchases, I took some time to do a bit of research on the product, regarding my skin type (oily). After careful deliberation (I sound like Tyra from ANTM lol), I decided to get it in the shade Syracuse after being matched at the Nars Flagship store in Suria KLCC (and omg they're so nice). So, since I was brainwashed by YouTube, I paid for it while reciting bismillah because you know, money. Honestly, I don't regret the foundation one bit, I loooove this foundation!

Nars All Day Luminous Foundation is Syracuse
  
Although it says it has a luminous finish to it, it has a certain matte-ness to it that clings onto dry patches. The finish is semi-matte, and has great hold. I don't exactly have a comment for the wear-time of 16 hours, cause I don't ever wear makeup THAT long, but it does stay put on my oily skin. I've had problems with foundations breaking around my T-zone, making my face look like crap, but I have yet to face that problem with this foundation. It definitely makes my skin look flawless, providing full coverage (but definitely NOT with one pump) while still feeling lightweight and not looking cakey.

  I think it's a trend for Nars foundations, but this product applies better with a blending or stippling brush rather than a sponge, but after applying the foundation on with a brush, I take some time to use my sponge to press the product onto my skin and leave a more airbrushed finish. The tip given by the Director of Global Artistry at Nars Cosmetics to use one drop and warm it in your palm then use your fingers to apply gives more of a natural, sheer coverage rather than full, but if you are in a hurry, I think the tip works well.

  It doesn't exactly have an oil-control factor, but a mattifying primer should do you well if you choose to get this foundation, even though you're oily. For drier skin, I recommend you to exfoliate before using the foundation, and mix a drop of face oil in the foundation to give you that dewy finish, making your skin look hydrated and luminous.
  
  What are your make up obsessions? How do you feel about the foundation? Share your thoughts below! 

Love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe