Beginner's Makeup: Your Base and Taking it Off (Reviews.com)

20:04:00

    It's no surprise that everyone has incredibly different skin types, which makes the search for the best products for our skin a struggle. Yes, we have dozens of online reviews from consumers and beauty gurus, but at the end of the day their skin is not ours. I very much have struggled with this myself, constantly going through bottles and bottles of different makeup and skincare products, trying to find what is the best combination for me. Finding the right skincare/makeup product for you can be like playing Russian roulette; one wrong move and it could have a disastrous outcome. Many have opted to visit dermatologists to be prescribed the proper products for themselves, but we can't deny that these visits cost a bomb.
  
  Reviews do help, but once again they don't have the same skin type as us.. It also brings in the issue of skin sensitivity and allergies. Some products might also have great results in the short run, but detrimental effects in the long run (I'm looking at you St. Ives Apricot Scrub). So, how do we overcome this issue?



I wanna introduce you guys to Reviews.com , it's a site that compares all types of products; leaving you with a thorough review and explanation on the product for you to take into consideration. Like I said, you can trust my (or anyone's) reviews as much as you want, but at the end of the day it's your skin. I've went through the makeup and skincare related reviews, and I've chosen my top two posts:
I find that their explanation was incredibly thorough and interesting, and they introduce to you the chemicals that are harmful for your skin or what's best for your concern. What I enjoy about their reviews, is that they aren't shoving it down your throat that this is THE product you need (like many BGs do), but they help give you options, then proceed to give you tips on finding the right one for your needs.

Personally, using this site I found out what ingredient I need in my eye cream to suit my needs (which honestly I didn't know about previously), and it helped me see what I should be looking out for in a product; eliminating the bad and including the good ingredients.

To give you all a summary of their review

The Best Foundations


The Best Eye Makeup Remover


What I can say about this website though, is that the beauty industry pumps out new products so often, that the reviews on this site can be outdated, but the basis of the reviews itself is very convincing and can apply to all products. What's nice, is that it has a bunch of different reviews for you to check out, not just makeup and skincare (even dating sites lmfao). If you are incredibly picky with your products, I say check out this website to see what your skin needs and see how they actually compare them; because even if you don't buy it, it's a fun thing to bring makeup and science together! Hope this helps you all 

Lots of love, 
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe