Drugstore Makeup: Top 5 Under RM50 Part II

23:03:00


It's been such a long time since my last Top 5 Under RM50 post, but that's because I've been pretty unimpressed by the releases at our drugstores previously. Shade selection is trash, not worth the money, but now we have been blessed w releases that make my College Student bank account incredibly happy.

1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation RM49.90


Maybelline Malaysia has finally graced us with the existence of this ride or die foundation on the racks of our local Watsons or Guardian. I have done an extensive review of this foundation here, previously having to buy it through an instagram seller. I'm honestly super impressed with the range of shades they've brought in for this line. It's not the greatest selection, but I'm honestly so glad that my melanin girls now have the choice to buy drugstore foundation.

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer RM39.90



Once again Maybelline Malaysia has heard our prayers, and have brought in the highly raved Age Rewind Concealer. This concealer doesn't come in many shades, sadly. But for my medium and fair girls out there, this concealer gives great coverage and brightening for the under eye. It also isn't so thick that it creases, and a little goes a long way. I even got my mother and sisters hooked on it!


3. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder RM45.90


This powder has officially become my new holy grail, taking the place of the Borjouis Healthy Balance Unifying Powder. This powder has different shades as it does have some coverage on it, making it wearable to even out the skin even without any foundation on. The formula is also impressive! The finish is super smooth, and it keeps me quite matte throughout the day, with the exception of some touch ups required. 

4. NYX Intense Butter Gloss RM33


NYX has officially become my go-to brand for lip products. From their lip liners to liquid lipsticks, their lip range i undefeated. Their Intense Butter Gloss Line comes with a variety of shades with great pigmentation and a lustrous glow that make your lips look plump and moisturised. 

5. NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner RM22


Girls, when I say these are the best drugstore lip liners, I am not kidding you! These are INCREDIBLY comparable to the MAC lip liners that we all know and love, with a little more creaminess too them and less drying on the lips. The shades are absolutely beautiful, and it goes great by itself. Super soft, durable and long-lasting; a great buy in my book! 

Hope you all enjoyed my personal picks from the drugstore! 
Lots of love,
Taty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe